Sliding Wardrobe Doors
All doors and furniture produced by Tower Glass are made with care and attention to detail. When you’re considering fitted units for your home you want to be reassured that the products you invest in will be meticulously finished to a high quality. At Tower Glass we are as invested as you are in the final product.
We pride ourselves on the personal touch we give to each job and our client customer relationship is important to us.
Our service is friendly and we listen carefully to your needs in order to help design and create storage solutions which are both striking and functional.
We manufacture sliding wardrobe doors and supply companies nationwide. Our specialist knowledge and in-house design for i-slide doors utilises the newest technologies and materials. Tower Glass sources quality MFC boards and glass from the UK, and we pride ourselves that our doors our both beautiful and ethically produced.
- All the furniture and sliding doors we fit are hand made in our own workshops
- Our customer care and ongoing service is second to none
- We don’t sub-contract any of our projects; this means we are personally involved in the design, manufacture and installation of every unit, ensuring full control from beginning to end
- Every unit is made with bespoke sizing and configurations – there is no standard size for bedrooms, so there is no standard size for the units we fit; it’s designed to suit your needs
- We are the proud inventors of the i-slide door, created specifically for the UK market
- Our doors are fitted with a full glazing gasket with a suspension feature that’s designed to eliminate shock, cushioning impact for longevity with every day use
- The aluminium we use in our projects is British made, maintaining rigidity, quality and appearance in every unit
- We supply the Kitchen, Bathroom and Bedroom industry with thousands of sliding doors every year; our skill and quality are proven by the growth of our industry customer base
- All the doors we make have a soft-close option
- We stock 20 colours of glass, and offer a wide range of glass, mirror and board finishes for every unit
- The superior sprung loaded wheels of our doors mean an easy glide action
- Bespoke units and angled doors can be designed for awkward, rook spaces, meaning the units can be designed and fitted even in the smallest or most difficult spaces
- Buying from us means you’re working directly with the manufacturer – meaning our units are competitively priced and every project comes with our personal, hands on approach
- We let the quality of our products speak for themselves, with no hard sell
- All our sliding doors come with a 10 year warranty
Tower Glass takes pride and care in every installation. With a dedicated team committed to making every unit to a consistently high standard. We are confident that your fitted furniture will be something that will give you pleasure and be a valued investment for years to come.